Thank you so much, Karen (http://idoartkarenrobinson.com) for nominating me for this award! I am also going to nominate 15 bloggers, who have inspired me, because what they are doing (writing/painting/photographing/creating) makes the world a BETTER place:
SHARING THE COMPLIMENT
To help share this compliment throughout the blogosphere, the rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Display the award on your post
- List award rules so your nominee’s will know what to do
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether in your side bar, ABOUT page or a special page for award’s
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. Am almost 70 years old and have always been an artist.
2. Am starting a new career with my artwork — blogging is the place where I write about that journey. Started blogging 7 months ago.
3. Enjoy blogging, Facebook, and am trudging through learning how to do eCommerce.
4. Have a passion for dogs, film and nature.
5. Am fortunate to live in Boise, Idaho near one of my daughters & family — so much fun.
6. Have a passion for other cultures.
7. Deep concern for preserving our planet for the next generation
These are my 15 nominees:
1. Karen Robinson (http://idoartkarenrobinson.com)
2. Heidi Vormer (https://remrov.wordpress.com)
3. Tim Livingston (http://theforesterartist.com)
4. jocmckin (https://somebadplankton.wordpress.com)
5. Kenton Lewis (https://jitterygt.wordpress.com)
6. Kendall F. Person (http://thepublicblogger.com)
7. Norbet Haupt (http://norberthaupt.com)
8. Tom (http://catsatthebar.org)
9. Mike (https://m5son.wordpress.com)
10. Traveler (http://leblogdupigeonvoyageur.com)
11. Micky & Nikolay (http://lordsofthedrinks.com)
12. David Nikias (http://davidnikias.com)
13. Simon (https://simontocclo.wordpress.com)
14. Jasmine Tutton (https://milkshakesinspring.wordpress.com)
15. Amy Saab (http://2me4art.com)
Well, I thought that would be difficult (to find 15 inspiring blogs), but it was not! There was one (spanishwoods), who does not want awards, but my, her posts are just lovely. Will honor that, of course — just wanted to say how much I enjoy the beauty of her site.
Okay, now to the bigger task of notifying these 15 bloggers of my nomination! Thanks again, Karen and will visit you soon! Christina